Our team was able to test the viability of our designs with our paper prototypes. We started with an early form of our application and the goal of testing how a user would send an electronic key to a contact. Using guerilla style user testing tactics, we executed our first user study. This provided feedback, which we used to modify the early design and eliminate confusion. Next, we performed a second user study with our new iteration. We asked our user to complete the same task and acquiring a new set of qualitative data. Ultimately, our research based design decisions had added value to the user experience. After we conducted our guerilla style user testing, we compiled our findings in the following reports. Findings were used to further modify our design before finalized interactions were documented in our annotated wireframes. Continuing our exploration of the research process, we also created an experience evaluation plan discussing how we would conduct formal research outside of classroom time constraints.